Welcome to Roxy Doggy Dog Care
I'm Marnie, the founder and sole employee, and Roxy is my gorgeous black lab.
It would come as no surprise to anyone who knows me that I've named my dog walking business after her. She's my loyal best friend and partner in life. I adore her and only ever want her to be happy. Making her happy used to include walks (lots of them!), and at 13 she still gets excited to go out every morning, but the walks don't go for as far or as long as they used to. As she spends more of her day snoozing on the couch I'm looking forward to spending my days out on walks with your babies.
I have over 2 decades of animal care experience which extends to horses, chickens, cats, fish, birds, rodents, donkeys, goats, and of course dogs! Here are just a few of my experiences:
- Certified Horseback riding instructor
- Stable Manager of Andalusian Horse Breeding Facility
- Experienced WWOOF'er at self sustaining organic Scottish Highland Cattle Farm
- Team Lead of Macaque group for Volunteer run Wildlife Friends Foundation of Thailand
- Volunteer at Fiskardo Nautical Wildlife Fund in Greece
- Volunteer Brooklyn Badass Dog Rescue
Prior to starting my business I spent over a decade as a cash management professional for New York City based Hedge funds. I was excited to transition from a desk job to the outdoors and look forward to being out there with your pup!
Please reach out to me if you're looking for a loving and professional pet sitter. I am happy to work with all clients to customize the best visit for your pets.